| What a cool idea! Your baby puts his/her first "autograph" on a baseball and then you can proudly display the little hand-printed ball in this real wood / glass display case! Also included is a place to mount a 4x6 photo of your little one. This will be something that will valued for a lifetime. Mom/Dad, your child is only this age once!
This display is easy opening with an added lock to keep the baseball safe. This is also a 97% UV museum quality clear glass display case. Suede matting is included throughout the inside of the case. Nameplate with your child's name is also included as part of the display.
The display comes with your choice of wood colors (Mahogany, Walnut, Honey, Natural, and Black) as well as your choice of interior matting. Case dimensions are 13.5" x 15"
These displays are hand crafted in the U.S. for the highest in quality workmanship. Please allow up to 5 business days for the case to be built and shipped out to you.
- Easy opening front door with a lock to keep your collection safe
- Suede matting throughout the inside, include the top and bottom of the shelves
- Individual wood shelves that match the door
- Shadowbox and Door are constructed of solid wood
- "UV" Filtered Conservation Glass that filters out 97% of the harmful "UV" rays, this helps prevent the fading of your autographs