All sales are expressly conditional on Buyer's agreement to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any order or statement to purchase goods, or any direction to proceed with procurement of shipment of goods, or any acceptance of payment for goods shall constitute Buyer's agreements to those terms and conditions. Prices are subject to change without notice.
1. No C.O.D.'s
2. Claims: For items are shipped with UPS shipping: If your item arrives damaged, we would be more than happy to replace it and make the claim with the shipping company for you. Please contact us at email@example.com or 888-983-2627 within (5) days after delivery to initiate this.
3. Returns: RETURNS - NON-DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE: All non-defective merchandise is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from purchase. We will gladly accept all returns for a 100% refund, less any shipping fees that we have incurred. Please note that Caseworks Brand Cases are also subject to a 15% re-stock fee (they charge this so we have to pass it on). Returned items must include all paperwork that came with the order and be in original sale condition with their appropriate boxes. Items must be returned in the same condition they were originally sent. We credit the credit card used for the original purchase (less incurred shipping fees) or can give store credit (less incurred shipping fees). Please call us at 1-888-9-TEAM-CS or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions. We are not responsible and can not give credit for returns that arrive with us broken or damaged. You will have to make a claim with your shipper for reimbursement. BROKEN/DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE: All damaged or defective merchandise must be called in to us within 5 days of receipt of order. On most items, the damage occurs during shipping. We will be happy make a claim with the shipping company. You must have all of the original packaging for damaged goods, or we cannot replace the item at no charge. Please call us at 1-888-9-TEAM-CS or e-mail us at email@example.com for damaged items and claim instructions. Items that have been lost or damaged by the shipping carrier must have the claim made by the carrier's deadline policy. Items that are damaged from shipping can not be replaced by expedited shipping, as the shipping carriers will not pay for their mistake.
International Shipping Disclaimer : Import duties, taxes, brokers fees and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding / buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
4. Taxes: Where applicable, all taxes and/or import or customs fees shall be paid by the buyer. We are required to collect 8.40% sales tax if your order is purchased in Washington. Please note that on-screen order totals reflect estimated tax. The actual charge to your credit card will reflect all applicable state and local taxes calculated at the time your order is shipped.
5. Performance:. Columbia Sports LLC shall not be liable for failure to perform or for delay in performance hereunder because of fire, weather, strikes, war, civil disturbance, or without limitation of the foregoing for any cause beyond CSC's reasonable control.
6. Order Status: Items are usually shipped within 1 - 2 business days if it is an item that is stocked at our California location. If items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, items can take up to 7-10 business days before they are shipped. Delivery time is usually an additional 3 - 7 days standard shipping from UPS. Please note that if you pay for expedited shipping, the handling time still applies but the item will be shipped out via your specific direction (I.E. if you pay for overnight shipping, it will be shipped via overnight shipping but it may still take up to the normal time before it leaves our warehouse). If after the standard shipping time you think your order is late, please call us at send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to track the order for you.
7. Out of Stock Items: All listed merchandise on the site are in-stock as of the last time the database was updated (unless the item specifically states out-of-stock). Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of certain items. In the event that an item is out of stock, or needs to be back-ordered or manufactured, we will notify you via email or by phone, before any charges are made to your account. Charges for out-of-stock items will be credited back to your card.
8. Warranty: Columbia Sports LLC, nor it's manufacturers, does not offer any warranty that the display cases, or the like, even with 100% UV protection, will completely stop fading. There are many other factors that contribute to the fading process.
9. Pricing Policy: Prices shown are in U.S. dollars only and are subject to change without notice. The prices listed on the site are current, and after a sale has been made, the price charged for the purchased item shall be the same as listed on the site at the time of the sale. If we lower an item price, we offer a price adjustment if you notify us within 14 days of your purchase.
10. Payment Methods: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, American Express, Google Checkout and Paypal for online payments and checks, or money orders sent by mail.
Please send orders to:
Columbia Sports LLC
5900 NE 88th St, STE 205
Vancouver WA 98665
Please make payable to Columbia Sports LLC
We accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Discover Card
If we are unable to process your credit card, please check to ensure you entered the correct card number and expiration date, and that the billing name and address you entered match your credit card statement exactly. Please refer to your credit card company if the problem persists.